Qualified Lawyer Transfer Scheme (QLTS)
English Language Requirement - QLTS 
What is English Language Criteria ?
QLTS exam is also a way to assess your language skills in English. SRA also expects that you should be able to read, write and advice your clients properly in English. And should have proper command to present yourself in an English Court. 
          Therefore, a recognized English Language level is placed to assess your language requirements in English which is ;
     ''Common European Framework for Reference (CEFR) Level C2 in English''
This is the European Council  level of English which is incorporated in the test. Its test preparation is successfully run by the BCPS English Language School. 
Do I have to satisfy English Language Requirement ?
You would need to satisfy the English Language Requirement, if next to your Jurisdiction it is stated 'yes'. If next to your Jurisdiction it is stated 'N/A (such as EU Lawyers) than you do not need to satisfy the requirement. Even if next to your jurisdiction it is written 'Option 3' than you do not need to satisfy the English Language requirement.  'Option 3' means the countries where law degrees are taught in English Language such as USA, Canada, Australia, India, Pakistan, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, England, Scotland, Northern Ireland etc.
All EEA and Swiss candidates are exempt from the English language Requirement due to EU legislation (European Directives 2005/36/EC or 98/5/EC).
How to Satisfy the English Language Requirement ?
You can fulfill your English Language Requirement in one of the following option ;
1 Option ; Pass English Language Test provided by BCPS English Language    
                School at  the CEFR Level 2, please visit here to book the course and                            test. This will satisfy your English Language requirement.
2 Option ; Hold a Degree taught in English and assessed by UK NARIC and is          
                equivalent to UK Higher Education Degree such a Bachelors Degree. This                    will may exempt you.
3 Option; Hold a Higher Education Degree from a recognised University where NARIC
                has stated that the higher education is conducted in English Language in
                the country where education/degree is gained.
4 Option ; Hold a Higher Education Degree from a a UK recognised University, such
                 as LLB or LLM from a UK University.